Monday, May 14, 2012

eleven :: Summer Begins

Ooops! With the busy busy-stuff of the Spring semester, I completely let the blog go and now half a year has passed already! There's been a lot that has changed and a few things that haven't. I have been playing wow mostly to make the gold and I haven't had any time to do raids or run in circles around Stormwind.

I had been using Pixelmator when editing the pictures. Now I have upgraded to Photoshop! JOY!

Let's start off with a general overview. I will need to update a lot of the pages. *Work work*

Character Changes:
  • My lvl 13 bank alt has been deleted, and replaced by my lvl 76 Priest.
  • Bank alt died and was reborn.... a death knight... she has risen again!
  • The hunter is also gone.... and replaced with a new freshly leveling hunter... I don't see this little guy getting anywhere past lvl 20. :(
  • Took a Scroll of Resurrection and boosted a warlock to lvl 80... my newest xmute slave.
  • Rogue and Shaman have hit lvl 85.
  • With the addition of the Warlock and Death Knight, I now have all available classes.

 2nd Gold Goal Complete! Actually, I've been over 200k for a long time now. I've been stuck around 220k for over 2 months. I spent nearly as much as I was earning, in addition to helping out a friend level not 1... not 2... but 3 professions. As well as forking out gold for epic flying training... *sigh*


Major shifts on who is holding on to the gold. The pet market is starting to blog down as new players try to get a slice of the profits.  Flipping herbs isn't as easy as before with the ever so slowly rising Herb prices. The Inferno Ruby market is still relatively stable. I also tried out the Glyph market. They are still a pain in the ass to sell since I only post 1 - 2 times a day. I am undercut nearly as fast as I can post up all the glyphs.

I have a whole summer to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment