Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ten :: Patch 4.3 Today


Not minutes after I posted yesterday, I received rss feed from mmo-champion that patch 4.3 will go live November 29. My "too-late" feeling for stockpiling was spot on. Quick post with links to other blogs that have compiled great information to read about for the patch.

What am I going to do once I log on? (Off the top of my head)
  1. Void Storage! Every one of my holiday costumes will go in there. More bag space is always a great thing.
  2. New 5 man instances. Lots of new gear and start building up Valor Points.
  3. Find out about epic gem transmutes.
  4. Start picking up epic gem cuts on Jewelcrafter.
  5. Transmog some gear. ^_^
  6. Read up on Hour of Twilight raid fights for guild raid tonight.
Sadly I have my dentist appointment in about 2 hours. I will miss the start of the patch. However, I have a haunch that there will be some patching problem. Either Blizzard will extend the maintenance time or there will be tons of problems with the new instances just like it was in patch 4.2.

------------------------------------
Other sites to check out:
Mmo-Champion: Patch 4.3 Overview
Wowhead New: Patch Notes
The Golden Crusade
Powerword: Gold: Megalist
The Gold Queen: List
The Gold Mint
Altos Goldish Advish
------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment