Sunday, November 13, 2011

six :: Blog Re-Color and Addition of Pictures

I thought the default color scheme was really dull, so I took inspiration and changed it all. Now it's a lot more vibrant and good looking. Kind of has a box of chocolate feel, at least in my opinion! In addition to the new colors, I have been slowly adding pictures to the site. This project really has prompted me to revisit Photoshop and dust off what little I used to know. And I actually found it to be fun, not annoying like I envisioned it before. So gotta pump out more while my creative juices are flowing. Maybe later I'll try relearning now CSS works and REALLY change the design.

In other news, my pets sales have finally started again, after two weeks of nothing. Although the engineering pets are a bit hard to get out there due to increased competition. When I'm not in the game, I've been checking the Undermine Journal to see if anyone has undercut me, but one can only do so much with what time one has.


Edit

Now that my Priest has hit level 75, I will go ahead with switching her professions and leveling to max 525. It's definite that Blacksmithing will be dropped for Alchemy to supplement my Truegold transmutes. The enchanting will stay, as I have made her into my enchanting mat storage. Looks like I'll be going back to farming, this time with my druid for herbs.

I have also started making Free Action Potions and Living Action Potions. Hopefully they will sell. Because of the scarcity of them on the realm, I will have to actively advertise in Trade whenever I can.

Once again I revisit wow-professions.


Herbalism Material Checklist:
Peacebloom x59
Silverleaf x59
Briarthorn x93
Bruiseweed x33
Mageroyal x20
Stranglekelp x45
Liferoot x20
Kingsblood x30
Sungrass x55
Khadgar's Whisker x25
Blindweed x15
Sorrowmoss x30
Dreamfoil x15
Golden Sansam x45
Mountain Silversage x18
Felweed x50
Terocone x10
Dreaming Glory x35
Netherbloom x10
Talandra's Rose x20
Pygmy Suckerfish x5
Goldclover x75
Tiger Lily x30
Adder's Tongue x25
Icethorn x20
Lichbloom x40
Cinderbloom x69
Stormvine x18
Azshara's Veil x39
Whiptail x23
Alicite x15
Zephyrite x15 or Nightstone x15
For Trinket: Volatile Life x50, Cinderbloom x8, Azshara's Veil x20, Heartblossom x8

Completed November 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment