Monday, November 7, 2011

three point two :: Power Level Blacksmithing - Gathering Materials

In a sudden change of heart, I decided against max leveling my priest to get blacksmithing maxed and grind for the Molten Front recipes. Why not make it easier on myself? Just have my 85 warrior drop the unused enchanting for it instead. He also already started the daily grind, and it's much more simple to do them on a toon that already have decent gear to breeze through the quests. To remedy the change, I plan to have my priest pick up alchemy for another cooldown. I will keep her enchanting for now until she hits 75. Then I will decide if I want to grind her to level 85.

Because AH sales has been slow recently, and I'm down more money than I care to admit, I plan to mine everything on the rogue. While at it, it will help my small humble guild hit the mining guild achievement. Two birds with one stone. In addition, I can catch up on all the Asian dramas I've been missing out on. Make that three birds with one stone!


Going to follow the ever-so-useful guides available from wow-professions. Love that site. Been using it to max professions since last year. Taking stock of what mats to farm, then start on the farming process, baring cheaper low level mats. Most likely I will have lots of mats left over to sell for small profit. (I hope)

Mining Material Checklist:
Rough Stone x133
Copper Bar x265 (+75 for Bronze)
Coarse Stone x70
Silver Bar x7
Bronze Bar x150 (75 Tin bars)
Heavy Stone x105
Gold Bar x5
Iron Bar x280 (+50 for Steel)
Steel Bar x50 (50 Coal)
Solid Stone x65
Mageweave Cloth x150
Mithril Bar x320
Dense Stone x20
Thorium Bar x420
☑ Rugged Leather x80 or Star Ruby x10
Fel Iron Bar x152 (304 ores)
Netherweave Cloth x10
Adamantite Bar x85 (170 ores)
Cobalt Bar x320
Saronite Bar x147 (294 ores)
Eternal Earth x13
Eternal Shadow x13
Eternal Water x13
Crystallized Air x20
Obsidium Bar x166 (332 ores)
Elementium Bar x344 (688 ores)
Volatile Earth x120
Volatile Water x4
Volatile Fire x8
Volatile Fires/Water x140
Completed Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011






No comments:

Post a Comment