Wednesday, November 9, 2011

four :: A Look at Professions for Patch 4.3

Mining is boring. I don't really understand how come people can stand hours and hours of nothing but farming one thing. It truly brain numbing for me, even while watching videos. Now with about half the mats for blacksmithing checked off, I need to suck it up to finish the remaining ores. In the mean while, I've been reading up on the patch 4.3. Here are some of the items I want to compile:


World event pets no longer BoP
Damn it! If I had read this much earlier, I would not have deleted the 8 sinister squashling pets I looted during Hallow's End. I could have also spent my Treat currency to buy a 2nd Feline Familiar instead of the useless Wickerman. *cry* Pets include:
  • Spring Rabbit's Foot - Noblegarden
  • Truesilver Shafted Arrow - Love is in the Air
  • Captured Flame - Midsummer Festival
  • Sinister Squashling - Hallow's End
  • Pint-sized Pink Pachyderm - Brewfest
  • Feline Familiar - Hallow's End
  • Green Helper Box - Winter Veil
  • Red Helper Box - Winter Veil
  • Jingling Bell - Winter Veil
  • Snowman Kit - Winter Veil
Profession Related
Chaos gems will no longer be BoP. Now I can finally use those 5 orbs I stole on my JC before they hot fixed it back when Cata first started!

Jewelcrafting
Addition of 50+ epic gem cuts available from a recipe vendor (I'm assuming).

Tailoring
Blacksmithing
Leatherworking
Enchanting
  • Maelstrom Shatter - Honestly I am completely out of Heavenly Shards. Good to see a balance between the two.
Darkmoon Island
Note to self: More on this later

No comments:

Post a Comment