Thursday, November 24, 2011

eight :: Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!



Happy Thanksgiving! These past few years, my family and I have been hosting thanksgiving dinner at our home, and roasting turkey has become our special thing. This year however, we will be celebrating at a friends place. Even then, we will still be making the turkey... no thanks to a certain someone eagerly volunteering to do so... 

Now for in game news. Yesterday, I went a little mad. Mad as in crazy. Loco, coocooforcocopuff. I became obsessively mad about having my auctions at the top of the list. Even going into undercutting wars with other auction toons. Thankfully we were all 1 copper undercutters. One thing I learned is that it's not worth it, this obsessiveness about being on the top. This morning, being super busy with preparing the food for dinner, I've only had time to post auctions before logging off. I managed to sell just as many auctions as the previous day while I was battling with prices. Post, and go do other stuff, even if you know someone else will undercuts right away. There's no reason to be so stressed about that aspect of the game.

Being undercut not withstanding, sales have been very steady recently. I have not made any crafted items, so in turn I have not made any big sales. This is a nice volume of profit in my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment