Saturday, November 5, 2011

one :: Great things to come

The official start of my gold making blog.  Here I will keep track of daily spending, goals, ideas, tricks, and other neat internet finds as I go along.

Things I can post about:
  • Farming done by the hour
  • Special crafts
  • Markets to break into
  • Markets to get out of
  • Costs vs Profits
  • Crafting lists
  • Character goals
  • Daily to-do
  • Links to helpful blog tips
As a note, I do not intend for this to be an advice dispensing blog. There are plenty out there that are much more well thought out and writen (with nice looking designs too). Rather, just something I can use to keep track of everything, make notes to myself. Whether there is anything to be learned from my success or mistakes is open for the reader's interpretation.

On another note, I would also like to have a online spread sheet. However need to find out which are free and if any can be incorporated into this blogging site. It would be a great tool to figure out pricing for the Costs vs Profits page. Also, I should add page links for each character on the professions tab that will show current crafting projects. Adding a "following" widget will be redundant since I follow a lot of other blogs and my NetNewWire program does a better job of organizing them.