Friday, November 11, 2011

five :: Blacksmithing 525 & Friday Overview

I cheated at the end and bought all my elementium ores. Now that I maxed out Blacksmithing, it's time to finish those Molten Front dailies. I have enough Chaos Orbs stocked up from the warrior's engineering that I can churn out a few items for sale. I look forward to what the patch brings, since I'll get a small slice with this added profession. That's all for recently, I haven't had much chance to work on auctions. Just reposting ones that expire. Now that I'm free from mining, it's back to my old schedule. Also have the addition of the items crafted for leveling, that should at least make up for the gold spent on training, if not some extra profit.

Weekly Friday Overview:

This week is looking good. Made some last minute big sales with crafted gear and darkmoon cards.


Trying out:
Runecloth --> Runecloth Headband --DE--> Dream Dust/Greater Eternal Essence/Large Brilliant Shard


No comments:

Post a Comment